This year I MUST accomplish things. I really must. 2009 was a lethargic, depressing period, and I have many goals to fulfill this time. So here are my new year resolutions.
Shit must be done
Study hard and pass Object-Oriented Programming.
- Do your end-of-degree project and present it. GRADUATE ALREADY.
- After α and β, get a fucking job.
- Learn more programming languages. PHP, at least.
Buy reference books for δ.
- Be a better LJ friend/citizen. Stop being so shy and lurky; comment more, post more. It's not fun to be always a tsundere.
- Revamp and rebuild mercury retro. Make it sassy.
- Build at least one fansite or shrine.
- Scan the rest of your Keterburgers doujinshi.
- Post about things you read/watch/play. Be funny again. Even if you must follow crazy ideas, such as youtube thursdays, or mythology wednesdays, or the return of monthly random polls.
Regain your writing muse and make her sing.
- Buy a pen tablet and learn how to doodle. Hey, I never said I want to get good at drawing.
Internet and fandom